Steven Universe shall return this coming January 4th with an entire week of new episodes, via a fresh installment of a Steven Bomb marathon. The show last aired on October 15th with the episode “Too Far”, where Peridot learns about earthly humor and then takes it too far with Amethyst. It was also an interesting episode as it contained some major world building information, namely the roles of gems on Homeworld pointing out Pearl is suppose to be nothing more than a butler/servant, and Amethyst is an overcooked warrior.
A preview is available below, captured by the folks at The World of Steven Universe. From the looks of it this Steven Bomb like most of the others will be chalked full of information, given what we see in the sneak peek.
- The Answer – 01/04/2016 – Garnet finally tells Steven the story of how she came to be a Crystal Gem.
- Steven’s Birthday – 01/05/2016 – Steven has a birthday party out at the barn, and decides he has some growing up to do.
- It Could’ve Been Great – 01/06/2016 – The Gems take a trip to the moon.
- Message Received – 01/07/2016 – Steven has doubts about believing in everyone.
- Log Date 7 15 2 – 01/08/2016 – Steven sneaks a listen to a friend’s audio diary.