It’s back-to-back gains in viewership for Steven Universe. “Onion Trade” drew 1.79 million viewers on St. Patrick’s Day placing 5th on the Cartoon Network charts. Both viewership and place are 3rd best this season. Steven benefited greatly from its lead-ins of Adventure Time and Regular Show which went 1-2 for CN.
After a short break, which we’re in now, Steven will return on April 9th and to Wednesday nights and will not have the benefit of following CN’s 1-2 punch. We shall see what happens.
- Episodes as of March 17th: 13
- High: 1,893,000 (“Giant Woman”, 2/24/14)
- Low: 1,005,000 (“Arcade Mania”, 2/17/14)
- Average Viewership: 1,533,462
- Highest Placing: 1st (“Giant Woman”, 2/24/14)
- Lowest Placing: 79th (“Arcade Mania”, 2/17/14)
- Average Placing: 21.31