The previous pattern for Steven Universe was up, down, down, up, down, down… For “Lars and the Cool Kids,” it broke that particular pattern by taking a step forward before a second step back as it drew 1.503 million viewers placing 15th on the Cartoon Network charts this week. That is up from last week’s numbers posted by “So Many Birthdays.” Again, the show benefitted from following Adventure Time and Regular Show on Monday nights.
- Episodes as of March 10th: 12
- High: 1,893,000 (“Giant Woman”, 2/24/14)
- Low: 1,005,000 (“Arcade Mania”, 2/17/14)
- Average Viewership: 1,512,083
- Highest Placing: 1st (“Giant Woman”, 2/24/14)
- Lowest Placing: 79th (“Arcade Mania”, 2/17/14)
- Average Placing: 22.67
The next ratings report for Steven Universe will be for “Onion Trade” which aired on March 17th.